Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This is a letter from Elder Vusi Mamba to the Manzini Branch, TO: My supermangovious Brothers and Sisters Manzini Branch, L.D.S.  FROM: Your lonely brother, Vusi Mamba Bretheren and Sisters you are always in my prayers.  I still can remember each and everyone of you.  I know how much you love the church and its teachings.  I write this encouragement letter to you like Apostle Paul writing his letters to his bretheren.  Brothers and Sisters, the active weapon is the Book of Mormon, not just the Book but what is inside the Book.  Of course I have a strong testimony of this precious Book.  I promise you to be obedient for my sake, your sake and my family's sake.  Of course the spirit is the key, love is the motive, obedience is the price and Christ is the reason.  Brothers and sisters, I love you so much.  Thank you for your emails and your letters.  Don't be surprised that I am still handsome; its because of the confidence which is within me about myself and the Book of Mormon and the Church that I belong to.  I have lots of injuries of bicycle, I learned it here!!!  But through the thickness of all this, I know that I am doing the Lord's work.  Don't laugh!!!  Please take care of one another, including my family.  Joseph Smith was the Lord's prophet, the Book of Mormon is true, Elder Mamba is the true represesntative of Christ and of Manzini Branch.  I know that if you can email and send him letters he will be happy for all time and all eternity.  It's my sincere prayer and I ask it in the name of Jesus Christ - - - - - Amen.

Anyone want to send Elder Mamba a letter, just mail it to the Johannesburg Mission Office and he will get it, or ask us and we will give you the address - our email is thblackburnsa@gmail.com

Now another Elder story,  Elder Sessonga and Elder Sapaku came by last night to visit and talk.  Elder Sessonga is going home to Uganda on the 27th, a month early because of his visa.  Elder Sessanga appeared anxious about something and had not had anything to eat all day, so we gave him a piece of chicken and fruit.  He appears to be hoarding his alotment (which is not much) so he could have money to take home.  He related that he would not have food there.  He is going home to: no mother, no father, no house, no money.  So he was going to ask us for money and we stopped him and told him to take that problem to his Heavenly Father, that Heavenly Father would soften someone's heart and he would get the help he needed.  Heavenly Father knows what you need before you ask. (we had already decided to give him some money).  The Mission President has gotten someone to pick him up at the airport and has arranged a place for him to stay and a small job for him.  We wanted him to experience all that he has been teaching for the last 2 years, trust in your Heavenly Father.  Do not worry so, Heavenly Father will help you!!  This is a lesson for us all to remember - when we love our Heavenly Father we do his will and when we give him crumbs he gives us a loaf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment